Friday, July 11, 2014

Dilemma Dilemma Dilemma- You cannot have everything

Hardest lesson I ever had to learn. I still dont master it.

I live in the crazy dream world where I have to get everything I want. My life is a great bowl of dilemma.
I wanted to go abroad to pursue my career yet I wanted to be with my friends. 
I wanted someone to be my closest friend forever yet I dint want them to be mine forever.
I wanted a room to myself yet I wanted a friend to share it with.
I  wanted to complete an assignment and yet I wanted to enjoy with my friends. 
I wanted to keep eating chocolate yet I wanted to stay slim :D

Gosh! The list is endless and its getting trivial.

So here is the lesson learnt. 100% of the time , you cannot have everything. You have to live with your choices and face the consequences. We need to pass every cloud of decision we made and we need to live life without regrets. If not, every day is just about regrets.
Decisions make YOU stronger and your heart weaker. And that's life .
No point rambling about it. Life live and make decisions!



No comments:

Post a Comment